The concept and products of the wood plastic composite were brought into the market, which was indeed refreshing and favoured by some enterprises and consumers, and then some wood plastic products appeared in the building materials market.
The main materials on the market are divided into PE and PVC.
Product application field:
PE wood plastic products are mainly outdoor garden construction, such as guardrails, floors, trash cans, flower pools, trays and so on.
PVC wood plastic products are mainly indoor decorative materials, such as doors, floors, kicking lines, door covers and so on
Raw materials for production:
PE wood plastic manufacturing materials are mainly secondary and tertiary PE recycled materials wood powder, calcium powder and a small number of modifiers.
The main materials for the manufacture of PVC wood plastics are PVC resin powder, PVC recycled materials, wood powder, stone powder and some modifiers.
The preparation of PE wood-plastic products mainly adopts cold extrusion method, so the various processes are roughly similar. The control of the raw material cost of finished products depends on the content of fillers, so the quotation is basically the same.
The preparation of PVC wood plastic products can be divided into vacuum forming, cold method and three roller pressing, vacuum forming is mostly low foaming products, and low foamed wood plastic product cost control difference is very big, and the quality of the products (refers to the rigidity and toughness and tensile strength) difference is big, but most of the raw material costs in 5000-6000 (RMB) per ton, between modification techniques such as good raw material costs about 4000 yuan can also do. Three – roll wood – plastic decorative board similar to PVC low – foam board.
Advantages and disadvantages in product development and production:
First, PE wood-plastic products, its advantages and disadvantages are:
(1) PE wood-plastic materials are excellent in water resistance and corrosion resistance.
(2) PE has poor oxidation resistance and photolysis resistance, and even the effect of adding antioxidant and UV absorber is not very good. In this way, the product strength and colour fastness are not good, and the outdoor service life of the product is limited.
(3) it is easy to deform and bend under heat, but it is better to use thickened or porous hollow structure;
(4) the single colour on the surface of the product, no wooden feeling, poor aesthetic effect. In terms of these characteristics of PE wood-plastic materials, I think it is more suitable for development and utilization in some non-long-term exposure occasions and non-required visual and aesthetic feelings such as pallets, building templates, and container washers.
The low forming nature of PVC wood-plastic products, excellent processing and benign, surface decorative and other aspects of performance have taught PE wood-plastic superior, mainly manifested in:
(1) the Washroom PVC Panel can be made of new material or old material (while PE can be made of a new material with high cost and the product cannot enter the market). The modification is also easier. The quantity of filling depends on the quality of the product.
(2) PVC can be made into low-foaming wood plastic products, which has lower cost and adopts the co-extrusion method (double and multi-material co-extrusion or steel-plastic co-extrusion), with good strength and wood grain feeling;
(3) PVC can process various surface decoration or paint including UV paint, and the product is beautiful and has good colour fastness;
(4) the waterproof and anti-corrosion property of PVC wood products is also superior.
PVC wood plastic material of wood plastic products in interior decoration materials (such as floor, the line that play a base, decoration, door and door cover line, etc.), furniture, decorative plate with boards (such as furniture, etc.), building decoration materials (such as exterior wall hangs Taiwan, sound insulation board, wallboard, etc.), the botanical garden decoration materials (such as guardrail) with wood plastic and wood may be a promising direction of development.
The production of wood-plastic products is also the protection measures taken by the human to the environment nowadays, which can reduce the consumption of wood and further contribute to the protection of the environment by using recycled materials.