1. Scientific definition
PVC wood-plastic particles are used as raw materials for various wood-plastic profiles.
2. Material description
PVC Wood Plastic Composites (WPC) is a new type of composite material emerging rapidly in recent years at home and abroad. It refers to the composite material particles prepared by mixing PVC with Wood powder, rice husk, bamboo powder and other plant fibers into new Wood materials. After extrusion, molding, injection molding and other plastic processing technology, the production of the plate or profile.
3. Material use
Mainly used in building materials, furniture, logistics packaging and other industries. After mixing plastic and woodiness powder according to certain proportion by hot extrusion molding plate, called extrusion wood-plastic composite plate.
4. Historical evolution
As a result of the PVC wood plastic composite decking
products in environmental protection, to meet the requirements of some specific performance and process molding range more and more high, PVC products are the first direct use of polyvinyl chloride and wood powder and auxiliary mixture, direct use of mixed powder by hot extrusion and molding process is eliminated. Instead, mix the mixture fully first, and then by the twin screw granulator granulation, that is, the production of PVC wood plastic particles, and then by extrusion, molding, injection molding and other plastic processing technology, the production of the plate or profile. This kind of profile made of particles has stable process and greatly improved performance. Especially environmentally friendly PVC wood plastic composite decking
products, are basically produced with PVC particles. Lead – containing PVC wood – plastic products are also available using mixed powders.
5. Material properties
Products made from PVC wood-plastic particles have the following characteristics: wood-plastic composites are based on polyvinyl chloride and wood fibers, which determine their own characteristics of plastics and wood.
1) good processing performance wood plastic composite materials contain plastic and fiber, therefore, with wood similar processing performance, can be sawed, nail, planer, can be completed using woodworking tools, and nail grip force is significantly better than other synthetic materials. Mechanical properties are superior to those of wood. The nail grip force is generally 3 times that of wood and 5 times that of particle board.
2) good strength and performance wood plastic composite material
contains plastic, so it has good elastic modulus. In addition, due to the inclusion of fiber and fully mixed with plastic, so with the hardwood equivalent of the compression, bending resistance and other physical and mechanical properties, and its durability is obviously better than ordinary wood materials. Surface hardness is high, it is lumber commonly 2-5 times.
3) water and corrosion resistance, long life wood-plastic materials and products compared with wood, can resist strong acid and alkali, water resistance, corrosion resistance, and do not reproduce bacteria, not easy to be moth, no fungus. Long service life, up to more than 50 years.
4) excellent adjustable performance through additives, plastic can be polymerization, foaming, curing, modification and other changes, so as to change the density, strength and other characteristics of wood-plastic materials, but also to achieve anti-aging, anti-static, flame retardant and other special requirements.
5) with uv light stability and good coloration.
6) its biggest advantage is to turn waste into treasure, and can be recycled 100%. Can decompose, won’t cause “white pollution”, it is true green environmental protection product.
7) sources of raw materials widely used in the production of wood plastic composite materials
, the plastic raw materials are mainly high-density polyethylene or polypropylene, wood fiber can be wood powder, grain bran or wood fiber, in addition to a small amount of additives and other processing additives.
8) it can be made into any shape and size as required.