Advantages of Co-Extrusion Decking
Wood Decking has long been the material of choice for outdoor space, and now it is gradually being replaced by Co-Extrusion Decking. Designed to provide incredible durability, and easy to maintain and lasting beautiful appearance, the composite Co-Extrusion decking offers all the products without the hassle of constant maintenance.
Today’s homeowners just want to spend time enjoying their outdoor living space, rather than maintaining them. High-performance co-extrusion decking is more resistant to weather and daily wear than wood. It is also made from recyclable materials, making it an ideal choice for today’s environmentally conscious consumers.
Here are five main advantages of Co-Extrusion decking :
* Durability: co-extrusion decking is designed to achieve maximum durability. Resistant to fading, coloring, scratching, mildew, no decay, no cracking, no warping. It also helps prevent insects, does not break, and makes families with children and pets safer and more comfortable.
* Low maintenance costs: With co-extrusion decking, you don’t have to worry about polishing, coloring or painting. For decades, you can remain stable and beautiful with the occasional wash with soap and water. Seven Trust decking even comes with a 25-year fading and stain warranty to ensure it looks and performs the same as it did on the first day of installation.
* Beautiful: High definition wood pattern, rich saturation colour, composite decoration look and feel more natural than ever. In addition to the choice of decorations, the owner can also choose from a variety of composite accessories, such as railings, stairs, gates, rattan racks and furniture, to create a truly customized outdoor space.
* Sustainability: co-extrusion decking provides the appearance and feels of wood without having an impact on the environment. Decks are made of recycled materials, including recycled industrial sawdust and plastic recovered from common items such as shopping bags and newspaper sleeves.
* Value: In fact, in most cases, the initial cost of wood is lower than that of co-extrusion decking. However, if you add the maintenance costs of wooden decks, such as cleaning and sealing every few years, the wood plastic co-extrusion decking will stand out. It can also add huge value to the house and make it a perfect investment.
What better is it than a regular plank?
In the deck construction industry, one would ask the question: “How slippery is the deck in a wet environment?” (although decks are rarely used in the rain!) Because each manufacturer can basically shape a particular shape and texture, most products offer anti-skid particles embedded on the surface of the board, making them very safe.
Another safety feature of co-extrusion decking is that it does not break, due to its granular composition, which makes the plank both very hard and does not produce long perforated fragments, which is great for families with small children. Beyond safety, the appearance can be achieved with a warm natural look that the composite deck can be from very smooth and modern.
The real benefit is that the look will remain the same year after year without the need to process and recolour the decks every spring, a job that every deck owner is afraid of! In a large number of customer responses, such flooring is very popular, not only to solve maintenance problems but also environmentally friendly, to protect the safety of families.