Abnormal Solution of PVC Foaming Wall Panel
In the process of indoor wall panel extrusion, there are three main abnormal conditions: non-straight wall panel, uneven wall panel and non-smooth surface. How should we solve these problems?
1. The wall panel is not straight
First of all, it is necessary to check whether the finalizing die and the orienting die are right or not. In general, the bending of the wall panel to the upper part may be because the orienting die and the orifice die are not right, and the position is on the high side. And the lower bending of the wall plate is due to the low profile of the formalized die. Check the water cooling groove, traction and sewing table to see if the formalizing die and the formalizing die have been aligned. After all these reasons have been eliminated, there are two other possible reasons for non-straight reasons:
(1) Interior wall panel cooling degree is not enough, the second is the temperature of the water tank is still relatively high, in the case of a force and distortion, specific adjustment method for increasing the shaping mould and water tank cooling water or to find a way to reduce the temperature of the cooling water is not directly reduce the speed of production;
(2) on both sides do not match the speed of discharge, and adjustment methods: the observation after the thermostat at the same on both sides of the mold and a half hours, if there is no change to see which side discharging speed is which side of the temperature increase of several degrees Celsius, or which side is which side is expected to soon put to reduce the temperature of several degrees.
2. PVC wall panel is partially convex and concave
In general, the local convex and concavity of the wall plate is mainly in the vacuum of the mould. If the vacuum degree is not enough, or the cooling water of the mould is not enough, the adjustment method is to increase the cooling water amount of this part, to increase the vacuum degree through the water seal, to speed up the cooling speed of the wall panel products. If the water in this part is not smooth when it is at its maximum, then the forming die will be removed and its true air path cleaned.
3. The overall surface of the wall panel is not smooth
The reason is that the overall temperature of the mould is too high or the main vacuum pump of the extruder is not working properly.
4. Cracked wall panels
See if there is damage to the wall in the case of water or the formula in the lubricant content on the high side, or use a relatively inferior stabilizer.
5, too dense, not good foaming
First of all, see whether the lubrication is balanced, and then appropriately reduce the dosage of foaming agent or increase the dosage of the regulator to see if there is any effect, and adjust according to the feedback.