1. PVC Deck boards are not meant to be used for structural applications, supports or beams.
2. PVC Deck boards should never be used for a support or a component of railing systems.
3. Keep product orientated using print-line as a guide.
4. The deck should be designed with enough clearance underneath to allow for proper air circulation.
5. If you are using an existing support structure, check that all joists are level, structurally sound, with no nails or screws protruding.
6. Correct joist spacing is required for proper installation
7. For best results, space 12” OC to minimize deflection