The Research And Development of Deep Embossed Deck
Foam wood plastic composite decking is a combination of plastic masterbatch, wood powder, filler, foaming agent and various additives in a certain proportion, and the foam is introduced into the wood-plastic composite during the molding process, Made of holes.
The current status of deep embossed deck research has achieved many meaningful phased results. However, in the face of current market demand and a wider range of applications, it is necessary to further accelerate the industrialization of deep embossed deck technology applications. For this reason, Foam wood plastic composite decking should continue to be Conduct in-depth and extensive research. The research and development of FWPC will receive closer attention and attention.
(1) Broaden the types of raw materials prepared by deep embossed deck, especially focusing on the high value-added utilization of biomass waste (including waste wood and bamboo, crop waste and other plant materials), because this part of the composition of plastic-wood composite materials The proportion of raw materials is the majority. Under the premise of ensuring material performance, the use of biomass waste and waste plastics to prepare Foam wood plastic composite decking meets the needs of sustainable economic development in my country, and also helps reduce forest logging, realizes the recycling and reuse of petrochemical resources, and is beneficial to environmental protection.
(2) On the basis of the existing research, continue to improve the design of the formula prepared by FWPC, optimize the experimental design of the adjustment of the foaming process parameters, and conduct in-depth research and development of high-performance foaming agents and corresponding additives. This has practical significance for the greening, low cost and simplification of the foaming process, and will also play an important role in ensuring the stability of the final FWPC product.
(3) The foaming mechanism, performance research and reasonable evaluation of FWPC will be more fully and in-depth. Although the influencing factors and optimized process parameters during the preparation of ordinary WPC have gradually become clear, and the interface compatibility mechanism between wood and plastic has also achieved many results, the porous structure of FWPC material reduces the contact surface between wood fiber and plastic. The problem of interface compatibility is more important and it is worthy of further study and discussion. Foam wood plastic composite decking prepared from different types of wood materials will have differences in material properties, and the material properties determine the scope of its application. Therefore, how to use different wood materials to prepare products with excellent performance, and while reducing the density of the product, improve The mechanical properties, weather resistance, heat resistance, water resistance, antistatic properties, flame retardancy, corrosion resistance and electrochemical properties of FWPC require more research work.
(4) The development of special equipment for deep embossed deck preparation will be highly valued. The molding of plastic-wood composite materials is different from the molding of pure plastic products. The main reason is that the uniform mixing and perfect integration of the fluffy wood powder, the plastic masterbatch and various additives are not easy to achieve. The high-temperature conditions in the molding process are The decomposition of wood materials is accelerated, and the decomposition products will corrode metal equipment, and the interface compatibility between wood materials and high molecular polymers is also a problem to be solved.
(5) The application range of FWPC will be further expanded. In addition to applications in construction, indoor and outdoor decoration, furniture and floors, Foam wood plastic composite decking can also replace existing wood and plastic products for buffering materials, thermal insulation materials and insulating materials in logistics packaging and other fields. In addition, the replacement of concrete square tiles in parks and green spaces, the replacement of interlayer foamed polystyrene in temporary houses, and the application of leisure seats in tourist attractions are also worth looking forward to.
Foam wood plastic composite decking
deep embossed deck
deep embossed deck preparation